Sunday 1 June 2014

Gardening Cards And Free Spirit Designs Summer Newsletter For Handmade Monday


Happy first day of Summer! Appropriately the sun has made a welcome reappearance here after a bit of a gloomy week weather-wise. I hope it is shining on you too.


Gardening Notecards

The garden is still flourishing despite the rain and today we've made the most of the return of the sunny weather by getting some seasonal jobs done out there. We had a little helper lending a paw with potting on the tomatoes...


... before it all proved to be too exhausting :)



I've also listed this a set of three notecards featuring some of my 'Gardener's World' designs in my Print And Paper shop on Etsy (priced £5.25).


As with all my cards they are printed on top quality paper stock with a satin finish that gives them a lovely feel.


Summer Newsletter

A little while ago i started writing a quarterly seasonal newsletter for Free Spirit Designs customers and this week i published the Summer 2014 edition. Click on the pic to take a peek!


Its full of news about new products (including an exclusive reveal of some Summer notecards which haven't even reached the shops yet). As always there is the opportunity to grab a bargain too, this time its a special discount code... you'll have to read visit the newsletter to find out what it is though!

Click on the 'subscribe' button on the top left of the newsletter page if you'd like future editions delivered straight to your inbox (your email will not be disclosed to any third parties).

That's all from me for another week! Time to pop over to Handmade Harbour and find out what you've all been up to :)

Thanks for visiting! x

16 comments:

  1. The first day of summer already? Time really does fly. I love your garden design cards, perfect for those people who spend a lot of time in their gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - who's a busy little crafter, then?! I wish my tom plants looked that good, and I love the cards. Have a great week, Chris # 24 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yes its the first time we've had a greenhouse to grow them in and it makes such a difference! x

      Delete
  3. Very topical designs this week as it's finally been garden weather! lovely dog too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its soooo nice to have the sunshine back again :)

      thank you! x

      Delete
  4. The newsletter is a really good idea. Just to keep your customers up to date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i'm glad you like the sound of it :) x

      Delete
  5. Those garden designs are so full of sunshine!

    Hope you get a bumper crop of tomatoes too.

    Thanks for your comments on my blog they are much appreciated. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've toyed with the idea of a newsletter, but I always feel I'm so bad at keeping up with my blog, I don't think I'd be nearly organised enough for a newsletter! Plus- I never feel like I have much news-worthy to say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no your newsletter would be amazing! I'd definitely enjoy reading it :) xx

      Delete
  7. I can't believe we're into June already. Lets hope the warm weather realises that it's summer... Love the little watering cans xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it when the sun comes out, I had our first strawberry this week:) I too am impressed with a newsletter: )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow that's so lovely! Ours aren't quite there yet but i'm looking forward to tasting them. Thank you! x

      Delete

Your lovely comments are much appreciated x