Tuesday 6 August 2013

Sandhya Sharma Of Bahari Blossom On Handmade Bathtime Delights


Bahari Blossom is one of my all time favourite Etsy shops.

It is stocked with a tantalising array of beautifully handcrafted bath and beauty products... 




...a rainbow of colour, each one a work of art.

I looooooooove shopping there and the prices a very affordable, starting at just £2.50 for one of these adorable lip balms, so i don't have to feel guilty about it! :)



With all products made from natural ingredients, this shop is a real gem. What's more, Sandhya Sharma, the talented lady behind these gorgeous products is just the loveliest person... but you don't need me to tell you that, you're about to find out!


Q and A with Sandhya Sharma of Bahari Blossom




What do you love most about your work?

I love creating and making products, it's always exciting to see your products come to life. Most of my products are made from raw materials such as oils and butters and to make them into something solid is always very exciting! And to see someone enjoy your finished product is the best part :) Especially when they can't believe you made it yourself! :)






What led you into this line of work?

Having suffered which excema and sensitive skin ever since I was a child, I found there was a very limited selection of products I could use. And for someone who loves beautiful colours and fragrances this made me quite sad, so I decided to create my own products for people like me with sensitive skin. That were not just plain, uncoloured and unscented but were pretty, fun to use and safe for sensitive skin.






What inspires your creative process?

Having a art background I always loved colour and decorating things. I find inspiration everywhere from my travels, scents, colours, books, flowers and the seasons.





Tell me a bit about your products...

All my products are handmade with love, care and attention to detail.
The ingredients in my products are sourced from all over the world from natural organic, sustainable, fairly traded ingredients. My brand is all about mixing exotic with classic :)





What's new in your shop right now?

New in my shop this month is the 'Watermelon Cooler soap'





and the 'A Midsummer Night's Dream Bath Bombs'




Where would you like to see your business in five years time?

I would love to have my own boutique shops in 5 years time and possibly in a few other countries around the world like New York, Paris and Rome :)




I hope you've enjoyed finding out a bit more about Sandhya's gorgeous products and i'm sure you'll join me in wishing her all the best with fulfilling her dreams for Bahari Blossom - i know i'll be shopping at those beautiful boutique stores!

You can visit the Bahari Blossom Etsy shop to view the current range - its one to add to your favourites list!

And why not 'Like' Bahari Blossom on facebook to keep up with new products, special offers and behind the scenes glimpses of the magic at work :)

Thanks for visiting! x

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Natalie for this huge honour of being featured on your wonderful blog :)
    Everything you do is just beautiful! :)
    Including your Etsy shop which is just amazing!:)Looking forward to ordering some more goodies for Christmas :)
    Thank you so much again :)
    Lots of love,
    Sandhya xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you Sandhya! You are so kind :)

      I'm really happy that you like the feature :) Thank you for answering my questions!

      Hehe :) I'm sure i'll be visiting your shop at Christmas time too! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Amazing, beautiful, gorgeous, wonderful soaps and products!!!! Go Sandhya!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this. Heading over now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing artist! Natalie, thank you for introducing Bahari Blossom to us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Angela, i'm glad you think so :)

      you're welcome! xx

      Delete

Your lovely comments are much appreciated x