Sunday 20 September 2015

Sailing Boat Bunting




Hi all, i hope you've been enjoying some Autumnal sunshine this week?! We've had some lovely days here which has meant some precious opportunities to get some product photography done, as well as some beautiful country walks and blackberry picking, yum! :)



Sailing Boat Bunting


New in my shop this week is this sailing boat bunting, perfect for a coastal themed decor scheme or little boy's bedroom and available now from my Etsy shop, priced £9.00 for a six flag length.


The design features fabrics from my On The Open Ocean collection,



and matches with the sailing boat doorstop also available from my Etsy shop.


A slightly unseasonal offering this week but hopefully one my fellow seaside fans will enjoy :) I'm trying to hold off from showering you with festive delights too early... but that time is fast approaching!

See you over at Handmade Monday :) x 

12 comments:

  1. I'm sure these will keep the summer alive for a while to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your bunting! Would make a wonderful addition to a boys bedroom or a family bathroom. So pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! We're cruising sweetly into Spring down here in Kangaroo land after a long dreary winter. And often see sail boats etc on Port Phillip Bay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries. BOATS are always "in season"!
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something about sail boats, beach huts etc that makes me think of sunny days spent on a beach, waves lapping........ Okay back to reality love the bunting

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them, just what we need before the dreaded christmas influx!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments are much appreciated x