Friday 6 February 2015

Notebook Covers


Hi all, i hope you've had a lovely week! I've been having fun planning some future products (more to tell you on that soon i hope) but i did also manage to get some new notebook covers listed for sale too.

Notebook Covers


They come complete with a notepad made from recycled paper, which can just be slipped out of the cover and replaced when its full up.


They all feature Free Spirit Designs fabrics and are available from my website and Etsy shop now priced £8.99.

For an extra £3.00 they can also be personalised with a hand embroidered title.


Here they are getting ready to go to a local craft fair i've been asked to take part in...


... i usually stick to online selling so i'm not organised with displays and the like - i'm just popping everything in white wicker baskets and hoping for the best!

I am looking forward to a change of scene and chance to chat with customers and fellow stall holders though, i'll let you know how i get on!


In Other News...


Another thing that has put a smile on my face this week is the arrival of my new mini business cards from moo.com. I went for a range of my designs this time, to pair with coordinating products when i post them off to customers. I think they look rather cheery all together and as always with moo, the print quality is excellent .


Its been a week of cold but sunny days in these parts which has made for some lovely dog walks, i'll leave you with my whippet, River, soaking up those welcome rays :)


I'm linking this post with two fabulous linky parties - Handmade Monday over at Lucy Blossom and Happy Friday at Planet Penny. As always i look forward to catching up with lots of lovely fellow bloggers :) x

40 comments:

  1. I think your notebook covers are wonderful and even better if personalised. Your Moo cards look so pretty. River looks like he's enjoying soaking in the rays. Have a lovely weekend.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Ali! Hehe, yeah, he loves the sun :)

      You too! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the notebook covers you have designed and created. I wish you a Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had a dog, it would be a whippet; they always seem so lovely and gentle. Not sure it would be a good idea with our resident rabbit though! I love River's cowl (?) too. Beautiful notebook covers and business cards. Best of luck with the craft fair. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the loveliest dogs, v sweet natured and affectionate. As you have the rabbit first you might be okay if you started with a puppy so it could grow up with it... i'm not sure i'd leave them unattended together though! :/

      Thank you! x

      Delete
  4. I love your Moo Cards, I've never tried the company but I've heard good things about the quality.
    White wicker baskets give a clean look at craft fairs, especially if you can place them at different heights. I love your notebook covers, your fabric is so pretty :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they're very reliable, not cheap but you do get what you pay for in terms of quality.

      Thanks Jan, that's great advice! :)

      Delete
  5. Good luck with the craft fair, I'm sure these lovely notebooks will go flying off the shelf.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the craft fair, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun. Mini moo cards look great. We have 2 lurchers so totally understand about them loving heat and wearing snuggly coats. Mine are living in their hooded double fleeces during this cold spell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hehe, that's true, they are heat seeking missiles :) Aww they sound like the ultimate in pointy nosed doggy wear! x

      Delete
  7. I love your fabrics, do you use Spoonflower? I hope the craft fair goes well. Thanks for joining in with Happy Friday, have a great weekend. Penny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Penny, thank you, yes i do use Spoonflower :)

      You too! x

      Delete
  8. Your notebook covers are lovely - I'm sure you won't be bringing many of them home from the craft fair! We've used moo.com in the past, too, and been impressed with them. I like that you've used your own designs on your cards, they look very bright and cheerful! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes moo are good aren't they. I'm glad you like the cards :) x

      Delete
  9. lovely covers! good luck with the fair not that i think you will need it :) like the business card idea- again they look amazing and soo pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous notebook covers, and I love your moo business cards, I'm thinking of giving them a try for my new ones. Good luck with the fair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should, i'm sure you'll be pleased with them :) x

      Delete
  11. Your notebook covers are very cute! I have a little obsession for stationery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Clare! Oh me too, you can never have too much! :)

      Delete
  12. Great makes Natalie, all the fabrics are gorgeous and they look so,pretty in the white wicker baskets. Love the Moos too, might have to get myself some of those! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I look forward to seeing them if you do! x

      Delete
  13. I love seeing your cat fabric. Good luck with the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your notebook covers are so wonderful! I love the fabric choices xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great notebooks. I hope the fair goes well for you. The cards from Moo look really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The notebooks are cute, hopefully they will sell well for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The notebook covers look lovely and very unique as it's your own fabric design. Hope the craft fair went well!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the notebook covers and those business cards look so cool.
    Baskets are ideal for fairs as easier to load and unload on the day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, that's what i was thinking too :) x

      Delete
  19. Gorgeous notebooks and you have priced them very reasonably, I'm sure they will be very popular!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Josie, that's v useful feedback, pricing can be such a minefield! x

      Delete
  20. Hi - lovely photo of River with the sun on his face :)
    Good luck with the craft fair (if I'm not too late!) - it'll be good to get feedback face to face and to meet other sellers and maybe pick up more tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It is always lovely to catch up with other crafty folk :) x

      Delete

Your lovely comments are much appreciated x