Sunday 6 September 2015

Running Whippet Cushions


Still working on building up stock for the busy season ahead... this week, whippet cushions!


Running Whippet Greyhound Cushion Covers


My Running Whippets Fabric is one of my most popular designs so i thought it was about time i made some cushion covers with it for all the whippet lovers out there to enjoy :) (although anyone who shares their life with a whippet will know they are complete sofa hoggers and likely to claim any cushion as their own!)

The design works equally well for greyhound fans i think, and of course dog lovers in general.

The covers are made to fit 30 x 50 cms cushions and come in two colour options, blue or pink.


They have an envelope closure at the back for easy removal of the cushion pad,


and the fabric is a linen/cotton blend with a lovely texture.


(Its available to buy for your own makes from my Spoonflower shop, where the design can also be purchase printed onto a whole range of fabrics, and even gift wrap and wall paper!)

The cushion covers are available now from my Etsy shop priced £25.50.

What have you been up to this week? I'm off to join in with Handmade Monday and find out :) x

16 comments:

  1. I have a friend with a whippet. He is such a lovely natured dog. Although I think he tends to sit right in the middle of her sofa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, they do have a tendency to do that! :)

      Delete
  2. Hehe, these are very nifty, I like the colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my close friends at work has 5 whippets and lurchers, in fact that's how she met her husband, she was walking her 2 and he was walking his, since they got together they have rescued another! She would love this fabric design, I'll let her know about your site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's such a sweet story :) They are such lovely dogs, i have one but would love more one day!

      Thank you! x

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous fabric! No doubt these cushion covers will race out the door! (No pun intended ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic fabric print, you can feel the dogs running free.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous designs, as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that fabric, I can see why it is so popular.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments are much appreciated x