Sunday 30 August 2015

Fabric Notebook Covers


With thoughts of my busiest months being just around the corner i've begun trying to stock up my shop and this week i've been working on notebook covers...


Fabric Notebook Covers


All of my covers feature original Free Spirit Designs fabrics. Pets are always a popular choice so i've included two cat designs and some pink flying pugs (you don't see them everyday! :))


Also new is a cover featuring my Garden Peas design - perfect for a garden journal.


As you can see i offer the option to have your cover personalised.

They also come complete with a recycled paper notebook,


which of course can easily be replaced once it runs out.

The other designs currently available are 'Island Escape' and Butterfly Meadow'



and i'd be happy to make up a cover featuring any of my other designs as long as i have the fabric in stock. I'm also very happy to make them in sizes other than A5, just get in touch and let me know what you're after.

The price for a cover, including notebook is £8.99, or £11.99 if you would like it personalised - they are available now from my Etsy shop.

Anyone else starting to think about stocking up for the winter months? I'm off to Handmade Monday to find out!

16 comments:

  1. My sister would go nuts over that Black Cat fabric!
    ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There are a few other items featuring it in my shop :) x

      Delete
  2. They would make lovely gifts, and I like that the notepads are recycled paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and can see these being ideal stocking fillers, or with a pretty pen as a perfect gift

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo they look fab honey!! Well done. I do love your creations. Always really love the photos too. It can be so hard to get good photos of products at home, especially when the weather stops us all doing it outside but you always manage so well!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you very much that's very kind of you. Yes photographing things at home can definitely be tricky, i prefer to take them outside too but it can be a long wait for those illusive sunny days! :)

      Delete
  5. Love these. Especially Tom's Garden Journal. Would go beautifully with your seedpacket holder from last week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely! I remember having to cover notebooks at school, it was one of my favourite things to do at the start of term - making them really personalised and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, and so organised:) I've only got as far as buying fabric to make stock for my Etsy shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Haha i don't feel very organised! x

      Delete
  8. I love the cat ones :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments are much appreciated x