Friday 24 April 2015

Printable Initials


Another week of beautiful spring weather has made it very tempting to spend as much time outside as possible... gathering inspiration you understand :)

I have managed to list one new product though - the first of my new range of printable initials - i look forward to hearing your thoughts!


Printable Initials


I wanted to start with something simple but fun, suitable for a child's room or perhaps a craft room or other light hearted, colourful space. Spots seemed the obvious choice - they always make me smile :)


The spots are in a range of pinks and purples, with a choice of four different background colours.


As with all of my prints i'm currently selling these in digital form from my Print and Paper shop on Etsy for £4. All you need to do is select your chosen letter and colour from the drop down menus and it will be sent straight to your email address, ready for printing and framing, either online, or in a hightstreet printers.

I have lots more ideas in the works for custom names and initials so watch this space!


Spring Babies

One of my favourite things about spring time is all the lovely babies! I was lucky enough to have my camera with me when i spotted this cheeky little gang of lambs,




and an adorable litter of waggy tailed piglets!


What's been making you smile this week? I look forward to taking a trip over to Happy Friday and Handmade Monday to find out :) x

28 comments:

  1. Just look at those lambs and piglets - absolutely adorable. I love your coloured initials - you're right, they're perfect for a child's room. Have a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're just so cute aren't they :)

      Thank you! x

      Delete
  2. I can see how your initials have been inspired by the spring and would look good in a child's room or nursery. Great photos of the little animals - the little piglets all lined up made me smile :) Wishing you a great week-end x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect pictures of spring. I love those little lambs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the initials, they look fun and playful, perfect for a childs room. The lambs look playful too, the grass looks so lush. little piglets are so adorable, There are pig farms close by I often see them running around the fields.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its so lovely to be able to see them isn't it :) x

      Delete
  5. Love the bright initials, and the spots work so well, they would look great in a childs room.
    I love springtime, love the piglets, they are soooo cuuute xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the spots on the initials and a great choice of colours. Your Spring pictures are great especially the one of the pigs. How lucky you were to see them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, i feel lucky, its so lovely to see them when they're tiny :) x

      Delete
  7. The initials are great, I love anything spotty and bright! Thanks for sharing those lovely spring photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The initials would be great for a kid's room. Don;t you just love those baby lambs, so sweet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, they're adorable aren't they :) x

      Delete
  9. What lovely fresh spring colours for your new printables. They'll be lovely in a baby's room!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's nothing quite so cute as a baby animal! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are fabulous, I'm sure lots of your designs will be great as letter backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bright colours of the initials. Adorable photos of the lambs and piglets too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The spotty coloured letters are great - different from your other things so adding even more choice to your shop. I have been watching little lambs too this week, in South Wales, seeing them running back to their mum as twilight deepened and she was noisily baaaa-ing them back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Aww they're just so cute aren't they :) xx

      Delete
  14. What adorable baby animals. I like the piggies with their tails in the air! I'm sure your printable initials will be a hit, lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments are much appreciated x