Sunday 16 August 2015

Babies!


Hello! Its been a while since my last post so its great to be back chatting to you again :) I've got lots to share too - as always i look forward to hearing your thoughts...!


Baby Bibs And Burp Cloths


Its been a busy few weeks for me on the home front but in the quiet times i've been working on stocking up a new section in my Etsy shop especially dedicated to babies.

Its been sooooo much fun picking fabrics from my collections to suit little people :) I've paired them with super soft and absorbent organic bamboo fleece (that regular readers will know i'm a huge fan of) to make a range of pretty yet practical dribble bibs and burp cloths.

Baby Dribble Bibs


I love the look of bandanna style bibs and they're perfect for keeping dribbling babies clean and dry (i may add to the range in the future with some larger scoop style bibs more suited to catching food spills) - let me know if this is something you'd like to see!

The bibs all have easy to use velcro closures with an adjustable neck size to take baby through its first year (and possible beyond, depending on size!)


There are currently six designs to choose from - priced £5.75 each.


There is also a set of three, priced £15.50.

Both can now be found in the new Babies section of my Etsy shop.



Baby Burp Cloths


I've also designed some burp cloths to match the bibs - the bamboo fleece is super absorbent, perfect for catching any manner of dribbles and spills with the pretty fabric decoration you can stay looking stylish and lovely all the while :)

They're available to buy as matching bib and burp cloth sets at the moment (priced £12), although i intend to list them to buy on their own too soon.

The designs available so far are Spring flowers in sunshine yellow,


Spring Flowers in fresh green,


and Butterfly Meadow.


What do you think of the range so far, is there anything baby related you think would make a good addition?

I'm so looking forward to visiting Handmade Monday this week and finding out what you've all been up to... see you over there! xx

12 comments:

  1. I love the Butterfly meadow print both colours and drawings. What about a fabric nappy cover to match - to cover up the disposable nappy which looks ugly under baby girls' little dresses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love the matching burp cloths, never seen matching burp cloths & bibs before:) my tot lived in bibs, hope they take off for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new designs and think the colours are so pretty, am sure they will sell well as different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yellow and green colours you have used. (Much better than pink and blue, in my opinion). I would go for the rabbit one. Sure they will sell well, as people love to buy something special for a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your colours! Especially that green. Great work. Hope they sell well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are really cute and would make perfect new mum presents too.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments are much appreciated x