Friday 23 January 2015

Rustic Weddings


One of the things about having a handmade business that really brings a smile to my face is the chance to make a contribution to special moments in other people's lives. I've recently been working on a range of rustic wedding gifts and decorations and i'm super excited at the prospect of being a small part of some wonderful wedding days sometime soon! :)


Rustic Wedding Banners And Bunting


All items in this range are made with a combination of hessian and a lovely fine organic white cotton.

I have listed three bunting designs so far, although my head is already bubbling with ideas for more! There's the classic Mr&Mrs,


Love hearts,


and the 'JUST MARRIED' set pictured at the top of the page. All the applique figures have a pretty frayed edge - here's a pic from the heart bunting to give you a closer look.



The two six flag strings are priced £10.99 (other lengths in those designs are also available) and the 'JUST MARRIED' is £20.99. They are listed for sale now on my website and Etsy shop.



Rustic Wedding Favours


I've also been working on some wedding favour bags - they come in two sizes, 8x10.5cms and 10x13.5cms.


A set of five of the smaller ones is £8.99 and a set of five of the larger ones is £10.99,


and for an extra 95p they can come with personalised labels like this.


Last but not least is the personalised, hand embroidered lavender heart.


I think it would work well either as a wedding favour or as a gift for the bride and groom.

It comes in one of the larger size hessian bags,



and is priced £7.50. They are available, along with all the other items i've shown you today, from my website and Etsy shop.

This is my first time linking up with Planet Penny's Happy Friday, so hello to any new visitors to my blog :) i look forward to visiting yours very soon!

I'm also linking up with the first Handmade Monday to be hosted over at Lucy Blossom crafts blog so i'm looking forward to catching up with some old blogging buddies too :)

28 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the just married sign. I think these will be so popular. My friends daughter married last year and had a picnic theme which your rustic design would have been perfect for. Have a lovely weekend.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Ali!

      Aww that's such a lovely theme for a wedding :)

      You too! xx

      Delete
  2. What a lovely idea! Your bunting is so pretty, I think they would be much admired at any wedding xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely things you make. I especially love the hessian bunting; I'll keep a note of your blog for the next time we're invited to a wedding. Have a fun weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these banners! What a great idea and your finishing is so nice. I'm sure they will be a must have for new brides to be! Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like the hessian, especially with the hearts sewn on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really gorgeous, beautifully subtle and understated. Love it! Thanks so much for joining in with Happy Friday .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you very much Penny, i'm glad you like them :) Its my pleasure! x

      Delete
  7. Loving the rustic look, very nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love bunting and hessian is very country and we should see more of it

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are beautiful, simple, understated but totally gorgeous. I'm sure that they'll be very popular. Thanks for joining in with my first Handmade Monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :)

      You're very welcome, thank you so much for hosting it! x

      Delete
  10. The whole rustic hessian and white look is beautiful, I can imagine it being very popular! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these, the hessian with the hearts look so good together, I'd imagine that the hearts would look good in other colours too. The bags are so sweet :)
    The photo of the banner in the woods is great :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the natural hessian, so earthy and gives a completely different appeal rather than brights and would fit nicely with traditional wedding colours too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i'm glad you like a more earthy look too, i know i do! :)

      Delete
  13. It really is a lovely feeling to be involved in someones special day. I have made wedding cake toppers for an old friend and my sister, and I'm hoping to make more this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember seeing the ones you did for your sister on your blog, they were amaaazing! :) x

      Delete
  14. Ohhh they are gorgeous and would a stunning addition to any wedding x

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments are much appreciated x