Sunday 29 March 2015

Printable Digital Typography Art


Hi all :) Its been a couple of weeks since i've written a post, the reason being that i've been busy working on a new Free Spirit Designs product range... Perhaps you have already guessed from the photo above that i'm branching out into printable art!

I'm having huge fun with it and i'm excited to hear what you think of the first few i've created :)

Digital Art - Instant Download

I've been itching to have a go at typography prints for a while - this is my first but i have so many ideas for more!


The quote and design are my own, the fonts are ones i've downloaded that are available for commercial use.

The photographs are to suggest how the art could look one its printed out and framed, it is just the digital images that are for sale.

Here's another using my own words.




And another, this time with a little boat illustration too.



Finally, my own take on a popular quote (Be the change you want to see in the world). In this case all elements are created from my own illustrations.



All of the artworks are priced £4 and available for instant download from my Print and Paper shop.

Customers will receive six digital copies of the artwork, each cropped and scaled to different sizes, so that they can print them at the desired size with ease - either at a local printers or one online like snapfish or photobox.


And that's all from me for now, as always, i look forward to finding out what's going on in the crafty worlds of my fellow Handmade Monday and Happy Friday bloggers, i hope i haven't missed to much in my week away from blogland! :)

28 comments:

  1. Your art gets better week after week, you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Josie, that's really kind of you to say! x

      Delete
  2. Where do you get your ideas from. These are lovely. I especially like the one with the boat illustration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha i don't know! Thank you, i'm really glad you like them :) x

      Delete
  3. Lovely work, I cannot decide whether I prefer the boat one or the bee one x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I particularly love the first, but different quotes will appeal at different times to different people:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes that's true :) I'm looking forward to seeing what appeals to who :) x

      Delete
  5. Fascinating to follow your creative developments - I like the new artwork and words as art is definitely in fashion at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet these will be popular as there seems to be a real trend for typography prints for home decor at the moment. I like the boat one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fonts and colours in your first print, but REALLY love Bee the change! That would be so inspiring and gorgeous in a little child's room. Not just for decoration but as they grow, the words and ethos kind of imprint in their little minds in a positive way! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Louise, i'm really glad you like it :) x

      Delete
  8. Love your digital art, my favourite is the little boat on a wave of words, so clever

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea - you should definitely do one with your rainbow quote - I put my card on the wall. I think my favourite is the Be the change one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's lovely :) I think i might just do that, thank you! x

      Delete
  10. Good luck with your new venture. Printable art is very 'in' at the moment so I'm sure it'll be very popular.

    I love the little boat one xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. good luck!- love the bee very cute :) but oh so is that cute little boat..... xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your new designs. They are perfect for spring time. The bumble bee is my favorite. Very cute! Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! I especially like the boat and the bee ones. Digital art - what a great idea. Wishing you a very happy Easter. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i'm really glad you like them :) Happy Easter! x

      Delete
  14. These are lovely! what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments are much appreciated x